Quality is ultimately in the eye of the beholder. As a supplier we adjust to your internal quality assurance system.
From incoming goods inspection and continuous quality inspection during production to comprehensive checks of the finished product - we provide reliable quality assurance to the highest standards.
Certification ISO 9001:2015
Of course we are certified according ISO 9001:2015
- A qualified and motivated workforce is the simplest way to reach comprehensive quality levels.
- Quality does not only mean that technical requirements are fulfilled. It also means that the complete range of services, from the respect of deliveries right up to customer satisfaction, corresponds to the requirements of the customer.
- Every employee is solely responsible for the quality of their actions.
- Quality cannot be tested into the products; it is created in production.
- Costs can be reduced only by error prevention and not by troubleshooting.
- You only know the direction in which to go, when you have a target. Therefore, targets not only have to be set but also have to be verified and adapted.
- In order to obtain and develop a comprehensive quality management system, we have to involve not only customers and employees but also suppliers.
Welder certificates DIN EN ISO 9606-1
Our welders receive constant training and possess welder certificates according to DIN EN ISO 9606-1.
Documenting the work and the procedures is often an integral part of the quality requirements.
We adapt to your specific requirements.
• Material certificates according to DIN EN 10204 (2.1, 2.2 and 3.1)
• X-ray spectroscopy
• Documentation of weld seams
• Surface roughness measurement (Ra/Rz)
• Delta ferrite content of weld seams
• Sheet thickness measurement
• Coat thickness measurement
We can determine the composition of metals for you by means of X-ray spectroscopy.